Sunday, November 30, 2014

Getting Toasty Now

Today we started opening the bundles of batts of insulation and tucking them between the studs on the walls.  It went pretty easy!  I'd say, the easiest of all the tasks so far.  We went through three bundles (each bundle has 16 batts inside, which conveniently fit perfectly inside the spacing of the suds--just like Rob planned!)) and then called it a day.  The remaining openings are tricky ones....either they have electrical plus ins or lights which Rob has to wire in before the insulation goes in. (we took the day off on Sunday, as Monday is my birthday and Rob threw a surprise dinner party for me on Saturday night...so taking a day off from Monster Garage is a birthday present to me from me!; and it's minus 31 below here, so even though the garage is toasty, it's not THAT toasty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment